Biggest douche-mobile

Why? Ego too big that you need duals on the front?

View attachment 262530
Saw this on instagram this morning

CC109E26-A0CC-48AB-8902-1486CACFD4CC.jpeg

That has Rockwells though, so it gets a pass, right?

Oh, it's also an 80 square headlight, so it definitely gets a pass.

Last edited:
Found this gem in Denver today. I think it needs taller stilts between the body and frame.
At Lowe's
20180210_152118.jpg
20180210_152126.jpg

I smell a repost...kinda worth it though, these pics are better than the last ones. It's a piss poor body swap of an S10 Blazer on to what appears to be a K5 frame.

Didn't get pics but I saw a bone head with 4 giant bins of apples on a trailer with the one in back held in place by 1/4 nylon rope. Only load securing feature in use.

Didn't see it personally, but this just happened in Eden.

One down....

capture.jpeg

This is money right here
351370d1501312550-worst-lifts-ever-pic-thread-scary141.jpg

0yscary1691j

This is what goes through my head every time my boss says: "Well just go grab some of that uni-strut over there and whip something together."

No... Fuccccckkkkkk no.

Last edited:
Would have had to jump the ditch if I'm looking at the picture right..

The news story said he swerved to avoid a car in his lane.

Looks like to me: he came screaming around that corner behind him and left his lane, which spooked the oncoming car into the other lane while he corrected back into his, then as he saw them come over kept steering away to the only direction he could trust.

If that's the case then even if he did screw around and spooked another car to be left of center, the other driver would probably be charged with being left of center.

However, homie in the house there is... in fact... Wrecked into a house.

Really boggles my mind how his trailer looks like balls yet his truck is "tricked out." The jacked trailer story makes sense.

Hit that shit so hard the gas door came open. Judging by whatever came through the roof/windshield and is parked where dooders head should be he is lucky to be alive.

^What the hell? He was on the gas still after he hit the house. Look at the ruts he dug, spinning.
When in doubt, throttle out!

clip_image001.jpg
chero1.jpg

chero2.jpg

Friends don't let friends do this to a cherokee... or anything really. 4x4 steel tubing bumpers. Chinese knock off LED floods and headlights. You cant see it but the rear leaf springs are inverted and the front bumper is bolted on with 1/2" steel plate :eek:
If this belongs to anyone on here, please step forward for your interwebz flogging.

IMG_7593.JPG

Double angry eyes. jk owners are getting worse

Back