Biggest douche-mobile

hardest corest wheeling meets douche parking @Kernersville Wal-Mart
20170917_113514.jpg

hardest corest wheeling meets douche parking @Kernersville Wal-Mart
View attachment 254650
I love it when people back into angled spaces. It makes it so much more obvious they don't realize it's a one-way route and they're now facing backwards.

I love it when people back into angled spaces. It makes it so much more obvious they don't realize it's a one-way route and they're now facing backwards.
It all depends how the other tow of spaces are angled. It could be a 1 direction or 2 direction lane

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It all depends how the other tow of spaces are angled. It could be a 1 direction or 2 direction lane

Even if its 2 direction, you're facing the wrong way to pull out and go down your row, unless your plan is to cut across traffic to get out, which is still a DB thing to do.
Plus, just to get into that space you had to have made some crazy 270 degree maneuver

If you take off the grille, bumper, and windshield frame thing...it'd be pretty sweet. It's like they get to a certain point and they're like: "Ok, now, how can we royally make this look like a bag of boiled trash?!"

Even if its 2 direction, you're facing the wrong way to pull out and go down your row, unless your plan is to cut across traffic to get out, which is still a DB thing to do.
Plus, just to get into that space you had to have made some crazy 270 degree maneuver
Yeah, I guess I don't see it as much different than the majority of folks who can't drive and would stop both lanes of traffic when backing out of the same spot.

If you take off the grille, bumper, and windshield frame thing...it'd be pretty sweet. It's like they get to a certain point and they're like: "Ok, now, how can we royally make this look like a bag of boiled trash?!"

I completely agree. It looks like it was pretty cool at one time, and then they went full retard.

Full Retard.jpg

Meme shamelessly stolen from another post.

They had a pipe entering them about 4" from the bottom of the chrome stack

Here's an interesting question... How many GMC drivers know what GMC was an abbreviation for? Not this dude.

You cant watch a GMC commercial without knowing. They say general motors more than "GMC". I think the guy was trying to be witty

Back