Biggest douche-mobile

so you're saying that you'd choose to be a douche if you had more money?

I didn't choose the douche life, the douche life chose ME

douchetruck.jpg

I'd almost bet, if many of us had money (enough to satisfy the buggy requirement, proper trailer, wife was happy with her kitchen....etc) we'd be rolling in something similar and the peasants would be putting US in the douchebag thread

If I could have a brand new diesel with a SAS on coilovers as a DD, you better believe there would be that and a half dozen other cars in my drive.

Wouldnt have stupid color combos or stretched tires though. That shits just dumb.

If I could have a brand new diesel with a SAS on coilovers as a DD, you better believe there would be that and a half dozen other cars in my drive.

Wouldnt have stupid color combos or stretched tires though. That shits just dumb.

I'd be happy with a SAS gasser on leafs too lol

I'd almost bet, if many of us had money (enough to satisfy the buggy requirement, proper trailer, wife was happy with her kitchen....etc) we'd be rolling in something similar and the peasants would be putting US in the douchebag thread
Got an LS buggy, pretty decent enclosed and my wife does'nt want for anything...
So no, no I wouldn't :flipoff2:
20170721_104210.jpg

20170722_195530.jpg

They're all over down this way lol

Back