Biggest douche-mobile

Was at Wright Brothers Memorial yesterday and there were two cars in every pull through RV/bus parking spot. It was labeled in huge yellow paint at either end of the spot RV/ bus or large vehicle. The part that bothered me even worse was that just one row over there was plenty of parking. I'm sure it didn't bother me as bad as it did the three 2500s pulling campers we met coming in on our way out.

IMG_3465.JPG
Douche got the cone out of his trunk and put beside his car. As you can see the parking lot is full and he really needed to worry about a door ding.

I actually like that o_O

Proper lift (he installed the back half)
No chrome
While larger rims, the tires don't look like rubber gaskets for my hush pipe (RIP boating accident)
Subtle color scheme that doesn't scream "I have white sunglasses and a matching white studded belt"

I actually like that o_O

No chrome
While larger rims, the tires don't look like rubber gaskets for my hush pipe (RIP boating accident)
Subtle color scheme that doesn't scream "I have white sunglasses and a matching white studded belt"

Change the wheels up a little and it wouldnt be bad.... Although I havent every understood the blacked out lights on a white/silver truck. Dark color truck I get, light color not so much. Maybe I am still living in the custom car days of trying to hide the lights.

I actually like that o_O

No chrome
I agree that it's not that bad. But the white wheels with blue center caps were just too much for me. Funny thing is the guy driving it had an outfit that matched the truck and white sunglasses lol

This guy in asheboro who thinks he's big bad shit.
Pretty sure those are the same size tires I have on my stock height F250...

This guy in asheboro who thinks he's big bad shit.

Honestly, other than the gas grill on the front, and gaudy control arms, that looks like a nice truck. Atleast it doesnt have some stupid high IFS/body lift or only the front lifted. Tire sidewalls are vertical too.

that looks like a nice truck

I'd almost bet, if many of us had money (enough to satisfy the buggy requirement, proper trailer, wife was happy with her kitchen....etc) we'd be rolling in something similar and the peasants would be putting US in the douchebag thread

I'd almost bet, if many of us had money (enough to satisfy the buggy requirement, proper trailer, wife was happy with her kitchen....etc) we'd be rolling in something similar and the peasants would be putting US in the douchebag thread

so you're saying that you'd choose to be a douche if you had more money?

good thing you can get white Foakleys cheap on the street corner.

Back