Biggest douche-mobile

No pic, but I would bet $$ that every one of us has seen these douches.

The guy that parks his CAR in the loading area at Lowe's and goes inside to shop for an hour. Then he only comes out with 1 bag in hand.

The loading zone is 24/7 douche parking. Doubly so on a rainy day. We can get three kids out of their car seats, go inside, buy our shit, take it back out to the truck in the parking lot, load up the kids and the stuff, put the carts away, and the same three trucks will still be sitting under the canopy when we leave.

00K0K_115ijWstilZ_1200x900.jpg

Should be plenty of room in the rear fenderwells, might as well finish it off with the squatty potty look!

Dat stance doe!

You can practically see the bearings eating themselves

Didn't see this in person.....but rather "Pages of Faces"

douchetruck.jpg

Maybe it's my age, maybe it's the experiences in life I've had interacting with the owners of these type setups..maybe it's because I'm too left brained....maybe it's Maybelline.....who knows, but this simply does NOT impress me. Not that I'm some elitist jerkoff, but I'll never understand spending money you don't have for things you don't need to impress people you don't like or know.

TYPICALLY, this type of person will go out of their WAY to steer a conversation to one of these three items pictured (OK, so maybe not the house). Especially if they're just eavesdropping and not even involved in the conversation, but believe they have out-spent whoever is talking.

Sorry...I'll climb down the ladder next to this high-horse now

View attachment 247718

Maybe it's my age, maybe it's the experiences in life I've had interacting with the owners of these type setups..maybe it's because I'm too left brained....maybe it's Maybelline.....who knows, but this simply does NOT impress me. Not that I'm some elitist jerkoff, but I'll never understand spending money you don't have for things you don't need to impress people you don't like or know.

TYPICALLY, this type of person will go out of their WAY to steer a conversation to one of these three items pictured (OK, so maybe not the house). Especially if they're just eavesdropping and not even involved in the conversation, but believe they have out-spent whoever is talking.

Put some normal sized wheels on that truck and bring it back down about 3" and I'd drive the heck out of it.

Also looks like they ran out of money for windows on the house. That has to feel like a cave inside.

Not that I like that style or would drive it but it boggles my mind the money some drop into their 60-70k trucks. It pains me to spend 35k and put a couple grand into it, let alone double sticker price and another 10k minimum on aftermarket parts. For a show trucks it's kinda cool, for a driver I don't get it at all

It pains me to spend 35k and put a couple grand into it, let alone double sticker price and another 10k minimum on aftermarket parts.

I'd bet a steak dinner he has more invested in "beyond stock" items on that truck (less the cost of the truck itself), than I do in my truck, jeep and trailer. I'm not jealous mind you, good for him if that's what he wants to blow his wad on....I'm just way too practical to spend that shear amount of money on something like that, when I know I could have SO much more for the same price. I look at people like Ken Carter, and Robbie Moseley and see you can a massive home away from home, a trailer AND a crawler for less than the list price on a new diesel crew and I know immediately what I'd choose.

This cracked me up this morning. Pulled in the parking lot to get my morning coffee and I see this. One one hand, driver nailed it between the lines - he was dead balls on center. Props given for that. But on the other hand he was hanging out of the spot just a little bit. LOL! He was blocking at least half of the driving lane, but he was centered in the parking spot! :driver:

FedEx Parking.jpg

^^ getting a little picky ain't ya? lol.

What made it really funny (in my mind) was there was a flatbed lumber truck parked in the back lot across a number of spots. I thought, well what the hell was that guy going to do. At least he parked in the back where most don't park. Then I saw the FedEx truck. Impressed by centering it between the lines, not so impressed with blocking the driving lane.

View attachment 247718

Man! That truck and boat new are a $200,000 set up. I'd need to finance that roughly 30-40 years. I'd have to live in them as well.

This cracked me up this morning. Pulled in the parking lot to get my morning coffee and I see this. One one hand, driver nailed it between the lines - he was dead balls on center. Props given for that. But on the other hand he was hanging out of the spot just a little bit. LOL! He was blocking at least half of the driving lane, but he was centered in the parking spot! :driver:

View attachment 247734
If he had backed in, it darn near would have fit in the spot. And if you drive a truck regularly, you know you gotta back in to the spot anyway.

If he had backed in, it darn near would have fit in the spot. And if you drive a truck regularly, you know you gotta back in to the spot anyway.

Maybe "edex" in that pic had to drop a custom critical deuce....no time for fancy backing in. Been there before, would be on the douche list but better than cleaning seats.:poop:

Also looks like they ran out of money for windows on the house. That has to feel like a cave inside.

Don't forget about the dormer directly behind a huge bush, the really weird roof nub, and the sweet mixture of same-colored brick and stone on the same walls. And the faux timber frame decorations, because everyone knows a little dormer would totally need big exposed structural elements.. And one of those giant barn stars above the garage door that I've never been able to figure out.

Back