Biggest douche-mobile

Only thing handicap about the woman driving was her parking. No placard and didn't even get out with a limp :shaking:
IMG_5042.JPG

IMG_3860.JPG

Gathering of the Douches. Every weekend at the Cleveland Mall. Makes me ashamed to say I live around here. That's supposed to be a road, but these clowns don't get it.

View attachment 247502 Saw this for sale at a local used car lot. Don't everybody jump all at once

Hard to tell from the picture, but that truck put someone's kids (either a bedliner or a powdercoater) through college.

I personally would put colormatched striping on the wheels to match the random green things (are those lights?) on the bumper-grille whatever. If you're going to ruin something by throwing a catalog of ugly parts at it, make sure you finish the job.

It kind of looks like a cartoon dog, if you squint just right. Probably a terrier with ears that fold forward.

Poor dodge was driving down i85, holding up traffic in the left lane, looking for his lost trailer
20170519_074127.jpg

Saw that on Facebook. Sure was high priced. But I didn't look to see what all had been done to it

At Macs Speed Shop in Steele Creek at noon on a Friday. And even Dodge and Chevy drivers can fit in the spaces.
View attachment 247088

Pretty sure I saw this the same day, or this guy is a repeat offender. I'm 99% sure that is my brothers green F350 beside the chevy. Thankfully he actually made it in the parking spot.

No pic, but I would bet $$ that every one of us has seen these douches.

The guy that parks his CAR in the loading area at Lowe's and goes inside to shop for an hour. Then he only comes out with 1 bag in hand.

That shit kills me. I have been building a storage building/shed for the past several months, and it amazes me how lazy some of those bastards are. I pulled up to Home Depot one time and there were about 6-8 trucks and vans PARKED in the contractor PICKUP lanes with NOBODY in them! It wasn't even raining!

Last edited:
That shit kills me. I have been building a storage building/shed for the past several months, and it amazes me how lazy some of those bastards are. I pulled up to Home Depot one time and there were about 6-8 trucks and vans PARKED in the contractor PICKUP lanes with NOBODY in them! It wasn't even raining!

My brother in law is the king douche of that game. He will not only park in front of that door every time he goes ,but he will block others in already parked there just to get closer.

I can't believe as much as we travel for work and as terrible of a driver/parker as he is that nobody has gotten a picture of him on here yet.

Back