Big Wheel Off Road Shop Truck

BigWheelBob

Here is our shop truck.

Attachments

• frito truck.JPG
    frito truck.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 3,625
He's got some wild stuff around his place, it was fun just looking around! Bob, here's how it looks so far, half inch plate in the bottom.

Scott

p369-1121131614.jpg
[/IMG]

LOL that is sweet

did you post it agian because it didnt get enough attention last time around? :rolleyes:

Metto said:
did you post it agian because it didnt get enough attention last time around? :rolleyes:

:lol:

kerrr-smack!

Sorry there Metto, Corolla driver, When you get old like me, sometimes you forget shit, after about a dozen beers, Least I wasnt on some lame auction this time buying crap I dont need.lol.

I picked up a transmission and transfer case from Bob today and saw that thing. Its pretty sweet, but he has other projects around there that are even cooler.
By the way Bob, we got that transmission spinning freely when we got home. After a rebuilt it should work out great. Thanks a bunch.

Gonna jump on with Pinkston and say Bob is a really nice and knowledgeable guy, If anyone on here needs anything definetly give him a shout, he had some beautiful projects going (especially the 4bt in the cj) with some very nice looking fab work on them

Does anyone know were i can get some 46x19.5x16 on 16x20 wide inch wheels balanced at?
:confused: Why did you bump this 5 year old thread to ask that question? And the answer is, probably nowhere, maybe, just maybe a place that can do super single Semi tractor tires/wheels. But your best bet would be pouring balancing beads in the tire. Worked great on my 38s.

Back