Best place to get bulk hardware

Keith1138

I am about to need 50 bolt, nut, washer, and lock washer sets. Any recondmendations for online or in-person store in the Concord/Charlotte area?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

- Tractor Supply
- McMaster Carr

fastenal has always been my go to for bulk bolts.
If you call in and get a commercial rep you can get a multiplier usually 25-30% off list...wihtout any volume to speak of

Ebay if you have time to wait for shipping.

Tractor supply if you need it today. I use McMaster Carr if I can wait for an order usually.

I bought and filled bolt bins with different lengths each diameter ranging from 1/4 to 9/16 with washers and nuts from tractor supply years ago for about $200. I got tired of stopping mid project to run to Lowe's and get screwed on price there.

Thanks for all of the responses I need 50 3/8ths grade 8 for the sandwich plates for my cage.

Welding is cheaper :flipoff2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm planning on welding the bottom of the sandwich plates to the unibody. This way if i ever want to transfer it to another cherokee I don't have to do alot of cutting.

If you got time to wait fastenermart
will get you 100 of everything for $38

upload_2020-7-21_17-48-4.png

My local TS doesnt do grade 8 by the pound anymore. Those are unit priced now and higher than lowes...

If you got time to wait fastenermart
will get you 100 of everything for $38

View attachment 322456
Wow I got to keep that website in mind for next time. I ordered everything through fastenal it should be at my local branch on Thursday. Cost me 34 dollars.

Wow I got to keep that website in mind for next time. I ordered everything through fastenal it should be at my local branch on Thursday. Cost me 34 dollars.

Fastenal is better quality and much more convenient.
Fastenermart or nutsandbolts.com have some decent deals as well.
mart specifically their qc seems ....less than ideal.

We ordered 200 1/2 grade 8 bolts a while back.
Needed 200 for a specific project. They shipped 207 apparently.
I spent an hour looking for the 7 bolts we missed....then the guys showed me the bag full of smaller stuff they had scooped out as well...over 30 extra bolts...everything from 1/4 to 3/8 of various sizes

Boltdepot.com was the best price when I needed 9/16-18 grade 8 bolts for my JK suspension bolt replacement. They shipped quick too, had them in 2 days.

I'm planning on welding the bottom of the sandwich plates to the unibody. This way if i ever want to transfer it to another cherokee I don't have to do alot of cutting.

Why in the world would you ever want to do ANOTHER Cherokee?? By the time that one is done hopefully you are ready for a rig with a frame :flipoff2:

Why in the world would you ever want to do ANOTHER Cherokee?? By the time that one is done hopefully you are ready for a rig with a frame :flipoff2:
Lol or to sale to help fund a rig with a frame.

Don’t listen to that hogwash. Apparently polishing half ton axles after every other trip is an easier pill to swallow :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back