Best Pizza in Boone Area

tlucier

So who serves the best pie in the Boone, Blowing Rock, Banner Elk, etc. area? Camping this week in Boone and have a craving for a non-chain pizza and want to support local business. Where are the “must go to” spots?

You also have serentos in banner elk. It is fairly good. It isnt great but alot better than normal.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Carolina Pizza Co is pretty good. On king street near the main drag. It’s on the old Capone’s building/shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You also have serentos in banner elk. It is fairly good. It isnt great but alot better than normal.
You didn't really sell me on it...:lol:

Mellow Mushroom in boone and blowing rock also, but its a chain. Darn good though.

You didn't really sell me on it...[emoji38]
Lol. Here is all of the pizza options in banner elk that I could afford. Frozen from the grocery store--> Banner elk cafe --> serentos.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Mellow Mushroom used to be awesome >20 years ago when it was a greasy mom & pop place. No idea now, which is ocmpletely unhelpful :D

Stop telling people about Cloudland. That place is our getaway spot!
You see, I can't eat it any more, so want to ruin it away for everybody else. Guess I am a Democrat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mellow Mushroom in boone and blowing rock also, but its a chain. Darn good though.

The one in Boone is the preferred pizza stopping place when we head up to the mountain house. But I hate admitting that because it's a chain and I feel like it's too damn expensive for decent pizza.

The one in Boone is the preferred pizza stopping place when we head up to the mountain house. But I hate admitting that because it's a chain and I feel like it's too damn expensive for decent pizza.
Agreed. $50 for two larges is hard to swallow. And their pepperoni is very spicy so my kids won't eat it, and paying $25 for a half cheese pizza just seems even dumber.

Back