Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Miracle on 34th Street

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Die Hard

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
Christmas Story - One year me and my brother put a pretty good dent in the 24hr marathon they had...
Growing up we didn't have cable or satellite.just an outside ant you turned manually.It was the mid/late 90's before I saw it the first time.

Last edited:
77184962_10215380174644167_7427219024359981056_n.jpg

Being holed up at the SECU house last Christmas we watched several Christmas movies. Loved Christmas Chronicles, and one surprisingly good one to me was the animated movie Arthur Christmas. We also watched Noelle, and I don't remember how good it was but Anna Kendrick is hot so there's that.

Duane

Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
Jingle All The Way
It’s A Wonderful Life

The Polar Express - This movie has always gotten to me. It reminds me of the year that I forgot about the magic of Christmas and many years later, heard the song “Toyland” by Jonny Mathis and it forever changed my view on Christmas as a child. I have tried to watch this with my daughter the last 2 Christmases and I haven’t been able to, so hopefully I can get through it this year because I think she would really enjoy it.

The second Christmas Chronicles was definitely a straight to video/ cash in sort of deal. Your kids will think it's hilarious.

We watched 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas 2000' with Jim Carrey the other night. My son really likes it. Being about to turn 47 yrs old though, I prefer the original one from 1966 just due to nostalgia. I remember watching it with my father. It is kind of funny to think that the original Grinch was only about 14 yrs old when I probably first saw it in 1980.

My son also loves the Home Alone movies.

We watched 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas 2000' with Jim Carrey the other night. My son really likes it. Being about to turn 47 yrs old though, I prefer the original one from 1966 just due to nostalgia. I remember watching it with my father. It is kind of funny to think that the original Grinch was only about 14 yrs old when I probably first saw it in 1980.

My son also loves the Home Alone movies.

I really like "The Grinch" from 2018. Better than the Jim Carrey one to me, but still not as good as the original.

Duane

Back