Bad & good sellers / buyers

Bought from IKUZUS tonight... Great seller, gave me a good deal, and we had a nice chat in the mean time...

Bought from a few others with great sucess....

Only bad seller was Bronco4Jesus..... Didnt represent the vehicle accurately... Couldnt get it on the trailer because the 39" tires wouldnt hold air... 10hrs on the road, fuel and a rent fee on a flat bed trailer later i still didnt get what i wanted...

but that was like over a year ago... life goes on....

that :fuck-you: ricky kid is about as worthless as they come. i mean i told the kid i needed a steering box. instead of goin home and gettin it he puts my entire front axle together for me while i was in class. all i was looking forward to after class was puttin my front axle together. in the time it took him to do that he could have gone to charlotte and come back. i swear some people are down right sorry... i know i have probably upset a few people about sellin/buying stuff, but being in college for some reason takes all your spare money.
end the end i got that damn steering box so it was all good

Quitcherbitchin and finish puttin your jeep together so we can wheel it on the 17th :driver:

I've had good luck with buying and selling on this forum with one exception.

Dude bought a Weedeater + Leaf Blower from me. neither worked. We agreed on a whopping $10. I delivered them to his house and left on his front porch since noone answered the doorbell. (hmmm ??) He said the check was in the mail. It's been over 3 months and I don't have my $10.

For someone reason it cracks me up everytime I think about it. I guess if you're gonna rip someone off, dream big, eh?

:beer:

It's been over 3 months and I don't have my $10.
For someone reason it cracks me up everytime I think about it. I guess if you're gonna rip someone off, dream big, eh?
:beer:

Maybe he's just practicing?

I have not had any trouble buying or selling to anyone on the board. I have a junk truck for sale right now and the guys who were interested stayed in touch and in the end changed their minds. The key is there was communication the whole time.

Notice he hasn't replied to this thread, even though he was just on the board? You'd think someone with a different side of the story to tell would step up...

yeah i saw other posts from him tonight, and wondered why he hadnt replied, i attributed this to possible communications to you through PM's but i assume now that that wasnt the case

Remember be it good or bad there are 2 sides to every story I think someone needs to step up & be a man

Notice he hasn't replied to this thread, even though he was just on the board? You'd think someone with a different side of the story to tell would step up...
lol, especially someone that was complaining about the same thing not too long ago...:shaking:

I had an opportuntity to buy a couple of items from
89wrangler Sunday. Extremely knowledgable, friendly, first rate rock crawling Jeep/gearhead. Outstanding person. He has one outstanding ride also.

Just bought some early truck doors from edolan. Also my buddy bought a steering box from him. Good guy to work with.

Back