Back N to the atv world<?????

Trailmaster C

After many yrs of not owning an atv I once again find my self with an ATV!
got this on a trade Got SCREWED ON THE TRADE BUT OOOOOH WELL!
After 400 dollars still not straightn out all the bugs!
I traded the explore I had and got the short end of the deal!
when I traded for it I could not test drive it cause the axle was sticking through the boot so I took the guys word that all was good except that it needed a starter and speed sencer?????

well after gettn it home the 4x4 dont work rear wheel bearings gone all A arm bushings gone front wheel bearings gone and too top it all off after gettn the above fixed the damn head gasket is also blown OK fix that then voltage reg burns up fixed that then cooln fan wont come on fan swithch bad, still waitn on that part to come n! hope to get to ride soon!????
I never intend to own another polaris too much trouble outta this one!hope too get to West va soon!
later,
Trailmaster C

ok got this thing runing!!!! might be headed to busco beach saturday anyone else going?
not into all the DEEP HOLES but only a few hrs away to test how it does, then off to West Va if all goes well!
Would like to trade this for Honda ATV just not what I want (The polaris) dont like the ifs and belt drive always had Hondas like them best!
I have spent many hrs workn out troublea with this atv needs some more small stuff but ready to ride!
I will ride it if I cant trade or sale it !
Thanks
Bradley C

400.00? I paid 8k for my canam outlander max (912cc at the time), now an 916cc & put another 8k in it. 16k. Talk about getting shafted, i did. I went back to talk with the gent because he also told me all was good to go & he had no issues. He had no clue what i was talking about & the actual gent i was talking to said he'd guarantee it was good to go but going to him, had no time for me. I was talking to the gents best friend & then bought from the seller. Oh, yea, they professed to be Christians also. I guess Christianity to them is on part time basis? Oh well, wish you luck in getting the Popo going? Roxboro, I've been thru there a number of times doing work for Centurylink.

OK OK YOU WIN!
still dont make me feel any better:uzi: but hey headed to Busco for trip #2 to see how it does before I go to West Va!

Did good last trip hope all goes good this weekend!

Back