Back arrow not working?

mine does the same, but I thought it was the work firewall, seems good at home. At work, I have to click the back arrow quickly 3-4 times to get it to go back.

mine does the same, but I thought it was the work firewall, seems good at home. At work, I have to click the back arrow quickly 3-4 times to get it to go back.

x2, LOL

WTF

What browser and OS is everybody using?

I think work is Win7 and the tab version of IE. Pretty sure my issue is a firewall. When I hit the back arrow, I can see a message flashing in the lower left of the browser..."Waiting: proxyserver.something.or.other"...similar webiste that pops up when we get the IT message about surfing where we weren't supposed to be

I run Firefox and XP and everything still seems much slower since the upgrade. Link clicks don't always go through, and back doesn't always work on the first click (I use backspace instead of the arrow, but same concept).

XP and everything still seems much slower since the upgrade

You're running an 11 year old operating system. You don't think that might have something to do with it?

I assure you, the site loads stupid fast. :beer:

You're running an 11 year old operating system. You don't think that might have something to do with it?

I assure you, the site loads stupid fast. :beer:
:) Tell it to the IT department at work...
They are upgrading everyone to windows 7 over the next 6 months, so we'll see. Honestly, its not the site, its all the other things that the browser has to contact before and between nc4x4.com.

I'm having the same problem on my 2 year old laptop...

It is sporatically happening and only happens on NC4x4. I switch to another tab and a different page and no issues...

Back