Awesome service from ECGS!!

Bigben75ford

So yet again my yota wanted to have knuckle/steering problems!

I have had knuckle studs break in half either one side or the other,I try to treat my truck like a buggy sometimes in the trails and I guess it just doesnt like it haha!

After this last time of putting all new ARP knuckle studs in they last for about a year until this past weekend I took my dad out and had to show him what the ol yota would do,well we bearly made it back to camp with one knuckle stud holding the passenger side together.The ARPs are strong i tried to make some new threads with the studs and they stripped the kuckle threads out again.

After all this I finally gave in and bit the bullet to fix this problem and called chase at east coast gear supply(having bought parts from him before and him working on my truck) I called him about 2 pm thrursday afternoon and he sent me the six shooter knuckles and arms through the mail and I had them by 10:30 friday MORNING!!to have my yota going again by the weekend.

He has awesome service and deals,he even reamed out the steering arms for me to handle my 1 ton tie rod ends free of charge!

THANKS CHASE AND JOHN!

Back