Aug. 24th&25th The Flats Offroad Park

jaybird1ton

The Flats Offroad Park
We're doing something a little different this time. The park and all the trails will be open and there will be some mud events to watch and there will be live country music there Friday evening and Saturday evening there will be some hick hop artist there also. All of these artists are really good and they plan to put on a great show for everybody. Visit redneckmudmayhem.com for all the information and prices for the events. Thanks

Attachments

• 1814038295103747014.jpg
    1814038295103747014.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 444
  • 1814038836437375031.jpg
    1814038836437375031.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 413
In, and camping in the party campground.
Imagine that...
:beer:

In, and camping in the party campground.
Imagine that...
:beer:
Paul,
You know it’s not free for members though. Just throwing that out there.
:smokin:

I saw the prices. Way too much for my blood personally. I hate country music, and whatever "hick-hop" is sounds as bad our worse than country music.

Good luck with the event, I'll try to make it next time.

I would like to come party with the wife, but have a hard time paying that much. Will there at least be a discounted price for members?

Is there a separate price if you leave before the show and just come to play for the day? Heck I don't even know what the prices are since it didn't load on my phone..

I would like to come party with the wife, but have a hard time paying that much. Will there at least be a discounted price for members?
Unfortunately your membership does not cover anything like special events like this one. I'm not putting the event on this other company is and they're just renting my land.

So if you preorder your ticket you get in for both days for riding and the concerts for $50 I believe. You would have to pay extra for camping but that is optional for you and if you pay the daily price to come in and watch the one concert on either day that also covers you Wheeling for that day too. So it's actually the same price as what you usually pay

They have booked three or four more good country singers for Friday night that are not on the list.

You are a lier. There are not 3 or 4 good country singers!

We had a good time riding Saturday! Watch out for dead trees we had one fall on top of a jeep at the top of Rock Ledge.

So how did the event turn out? Big success or over anticipated?

So how did the event turn out? Big success or over anticipated?
From what I saw on Saturday I'd say it was over anticipated, but I did not stay for the concert. If I had to guess I'd say there were 20 rigs on the trail at the max.

I was going to go but I didn't see an actual schedule....If I was going to pay that money I wanted to know what I was getting.

We had a good time riding Saturday! Watch out for dead trees we had one fall on top of a jeep at the top of Rock Ledge.
If that’s the same tree I’m picturing I’ve had multiple pieces fall out of the top and always wondered who else got hit. Needs some maintenance for sure.

Back