Asshat new neighbors

I like the paintball idea. Not only will the dog get the picture, but equally importantly the neighbor will too when he has to clean it off.

I know for a fact a wrist rocket w a .45 or .50 cal round ball will kill rabbits, squirrels, possums and cats. Even a marble or rock might kill a dog if it hit it in the right spot or might blind it in one eye.

Ah suck it up buttercup. If you see them in your yard yell "hyaaa hyaaa..git out of here!!!"

Then throw a rock at em. Pretty soon you'll only have to act like you're throwing something.
Done those already for 3 weeks short man. Thing is my dogs barking doin their job half the day gets really old. And the inevitable fight is where I draw the line. Something is going to bleed. Its not going to be my furry family or my wallet.
Didn't mean this by killing them either. Last thing I want or need is a neighbor with a grievance, not like he's going to move.

Why I reached out for legal means..

A- dogs don't know where the property line is
B- inform the neighbor where it is. (sounds like you already have)
C- if they won't fix the problem, fix it for them.

A bb/pellet gun will solve this. Shoot them the first few times you see them on your property and they'll stop coming around.
When we first got married we lived in this lil trailer and the landlords dog would always piss on my wheels.I bet I shot 5lbs of at that dogs ass and he never got the message.We peppered sprayed a dog one time,he got the hint.I know one of the county cops and he says they have to taze dogs pretty regularly.

When we first got married we lived in this lil trailer and the landlords dog would always piss on my wheels.I bet I shot 5lbs of at that dogs ass and he never got the message.We peppered sprayed a dog one time,he got the hint.I know one of the county cops and he says they have to taze dogs pretty regularly.
You shot AT him? No wonder he didn't get it. You have to hit him! o_O :sniper:

:D

Paintballs with pepper spray inside it I hear will work on even larger animals dunno where you find such a item tho... lol

I'm a reformed responsible dog owner. I was raised in the sticks and we let our dogs roam. As I became an adult, I realized that wasn't fair to my neighbors nor was it safe for my dogs. With that being said...

- The neighbor needs to know his property (dogs) is trespassing on your property and it won't be allowed to continue. His dogs roaming around is no different than you driving around on his property. Whether the situation is handled by himself, LEO or yourself is up to him.
- If you want to be good pet owners, and by that I mean owners who demonstrate love and caring, keep them restrained on your property where you can keep an eye on them. We had a lady up here in Liberalville last year who contacted the local news after someone ran over her dog or cat on a public road. There was a ton of outcry from folks who said the car should have slowed down, etc. Guess what? If that pet had been inside or behind a fence, it would still be alive. End of story.

^^^ I agree with this completely. I have a couple neighbor dogs that ramble around on my property. I don't care a whole lot because my dogs are in a fence when they are out. They are nice and you can pet them. However, the one golden is a damn Klepto! She takes everything. She took my sons headphones that he left out the other day, lol. If it's a ball or a glove, gone. At least she doesn't tear them up and the lady knows she's like that. Whatever it is, is just sitting on my back porch for me to get.

Have you called county animal control yet? I'd start there after talking to the neighbor a couple of times. It might not take but one time, him going to bail his pooch out of lock up. Or even having the animal control bringing out the paddy wagon and knocking on his door. He might not like you, but neighbors that don't respect your property can get fornicated. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If all else fails,,,,,,,,,,,

Wok_your_dog.jpg

Idk about the animal control there but here you must be careful to not divulge u know who's dogs.

If u call about a dog that is stray thru will send someone out, but you need to keep an eye on the dog to tell them where it is.

If you tell them who's dog it is and description, they will record it. 2nd offense they visit the owner. 3rd offense they start fining the owner. Owner doesnt get to use and county services until paid. I think its the 5th reporting where they will come take the dogs. Ofcourse if the dogs act violent then that's a different situation.

Have you thought about an electric fence around your property?
Yep it's under ground and has shock collars. Us responsible owners work like that. I will be building one for live stock. Sure as hell wouldn't for other folks animals to stay out.

If they were apologetic and said they would work on training their dogs to stay on their property it would be one thing. But to pretty much tell you to pound sand. That's a douche move. I wouldn't take it out on the dogs if they aren't aggressive. Figure out a way to force the neighbor to be a southern gentlemen and do what needs to be done to keep his animals at home.

Leave out some dog food with a generous amount of a laxative mixed in for neighbor's dogs.

Leave out some dog food with a generous amount of a laxative mixed in for neighbor's dogs.
Why would you want to punish a dog due to an incompetent owner?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1st offense, take dogs to local (no kill) animal shelter, with tags.

2nd offense, take dogs to local (no kill) animal shelter, without tags.

3rd offense, take dogs to animal shelter in the next county over, without tags.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Why would you want to punish a dog due to an incompetent owner?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thought that's what this tread was about. Punishing a dog due to an incompete owner. Did you even read the other posts? And you even sugested haveing the dogs forcibly removed and taken away.

Thought that's what this tread was about. Punishing a dog due to an incompete owner. Did you even read the other posts? And you even sugested haveing the dogs forcibly removed and taken away.

To a NO kill.

Dog would be better off than with an incompetent owner. Or neighbor that would feed it laxatives.

This is why I like the paintball. Won't really hurt the fella but enough for him to rethink being in the area, and more importantly the owner will have a fun time cleaning up the mess (most dogs that size don't really care about being messy...) and get the hint about whats going on.

Back