archaeologic meeting april 25th in raleigh.

archaeologist joel hardison will be presenting infor about ure and discussing the impact the trails are having on the archaeological sites. he says for trail strategy and a sustainable trail system that minimizes impacts to other resources on the forest.

Yep. I know Joel pretty well.I also know all too well about what he is talking about as we have talked about it now a few times in person.

Got a time / place info like that ? Or a link ?

where will this be at?

Yep. I know Joel pretty well.I also know all too well about what he is talking about as we have talked about it now a few times in person.

Got a time / place info like that ? Or a link ?

That doesn't read like a good in the know! Please elaborate. Is this something where our community needs to be present and discuss our point of view??

We do talk about this stuff in the meetings we hold with the USFS called the Trail Strategy Meeting. We have tried to encourage more folks to come out to these meetings for over a year now. I encourage you and other folks to stop by one of these meetings and talk / listen to what all is going on for the trails for long term stuff. Just had the last meeting a few weeks ago so it will be a bit before the next one.

Back