[April 13-17, 2016] MILITARY VEHICLE AND ARMY SURPLUS SHOW 2016 DENTON FARM PARK

broncomania

DENTON NC. DENTON FARM PARK 2016. JIM HENRY TRUCK SALES SPONSORED EVENT: Come in set up Wednesday APRIL 13th. SHOW STARTS Thursday APRIL 14th and will run until Sunday APRIL 17th. Bring your MV Vehicles. Vendor setup available. There will be lots of MV to look at and lots of MV parts for sale along with lots of CURRENT MILITARY SURPLUS GEAR for purchasing. There will be a Friday morning MV CONVOY ride through the UWHARRIE park back roads. Saturday 10-12 kids pics with MV Trucks. Saturday 2pm spectator convoy around the park property. Lots of family entertainment throughout the entire event. Camping is available.

DENTON FARM PARK
1072 CRANFORD ROAD
DENTON, NC 27239

JIM HENRY TRUCK SALES
704-983-5940

Last edited:
HOPE to see everyone there. this year will be the longest days yet for this event. needing all the help we can get to promote this. i will be there selling surplus and tactical gear. gonna be lots of fun.

hmmmmm.....maybe! Ought to be able to do it this coming year.Let me see how our reenacting schedule looks.

hmmmmm.....maybe! Ought to be able to do it this coming year.Let me see how our reenacting schedule looks.
be nice if you guys could make it and do some reenacting show!. plenty of room in the field.

hehe...we might be a little out of place at a vehicle show unless you have horse drawn artillery or wagons
cloydsmountainfiring.jpg

ill be there with 4 tables setup selling gear. come on out.

bring out your military trucks, jeeps, blazers, tanks, helicopters....etc.

a food vendor will also be there. thanks.

sounds like I might have to borrow my buddies M520 GOER and drive it down hahahaha

my 5ton should be delivered next week. ill have it at the show.

the campground is filling up! lots of vehicles so far. if you are coming as a spectator please feel free to walk through the campground to look at the trucks and ask questions that you need to, thanks.

Back