Anyone willing to show a first-timer the ropes?

Hobert

A common theme among the threads I have read is to connect with someone who knows the trails your first time out. Anyone planning to be out there today or in the coming weekends that would be willing to let me run with them on the easy/moderate trails?

I have a Frontier that is stock other than a small lift and some worn Destination MTs.

Wish I would have seen this earlier. I was out there today by myself.
There was nobody out there today which I was surprised to find. Figured Saturday it would be busy. Only came across a handful of others out there. Was a good day for my mostly stock jku on the easier trails with no competition.

To hot and dusty!!! There will be plenty out there October till closing, and anytime after a good rain!

Wish I would have seen this earlier. I was out there today by myself.
There was nobody out there today which I was surprised to find. Figured Saturday it would be busy. Only came across a handful of others out there. Was a good day for my mostly stock jku on the easier trails with no competition.

Maybe we can join up another weekend coming up soon!

It was plenty hot on the trails too. I left my top on fearing pop up thunder storms so I lost any breeze that might have been.

I much preferred today to the last time I was there and it was so sloppy trails were nearly impossible.

Back