Anyone tried an Aussie Locker?

Although I havent tested my Aussies strength with Hp (stock4.0L) I will say that it makes a huge difference off road. Also having the locker up front is nearly undetectable. The only time I hear the clicking at all is with the top off and making turns. Well worth the $229 and about 2 hr installation time.

JDsBusa said:
I have been reading lots of good stuff. No one that I have heard has had a problem other than installing incorrectly. Supposed to be able to handle unlimited hp or tire size. Anyone tried one?
http://www.offroadlockers.com/
Justin

I have an Aussie in the rear of my XJ on 34's and LOVE it, other than being loud(while turning) it is great offroad, I have beat on it quite a bit at URE and at Tellico. Good product.

BTW, one of the guys in my club has one up front on his TJ and he does better than quite a few people I have seen. That is SOOOO funny, the guy I am talking about has already posted......Hi John.Just my $.02.

John

i've got a friend that runs one in the front d44 on a dodge ram w/ 35's. he's broken a handful of shafts and u joints, locker has been fine.

Back