Anyone local that can cut and respline stock 60 shaft?

• Thread starter Will@Rockbottom4x4.com
  • Start date

Will@Rockbottom4x4.com

It may have been asked before but the search function pulled nothing up...
I'm in Boone, NC. Need my longside axle shortened 3" and resplined. Anyone close?
Thanks,
Will

Moser (the drag racing people) did mine. Turn time was less than a week and price was decent, but, it's been quite few years ago. Site says $65 for one respline under custom stuff now.

In Morganton call Blake Williams at foot hills service center 828 438 2898 Ask to speak with Blake. His dad does this at his home. Hope this helps

Will,
If you still need to get it done, let me know. I have a source that can take care of it for you here in Charlotte.

Andy

zubz said:
Will,
If you still need to get it done, let me know. I have a source that can take care of it for you here in Charlotte.

Andy

I'll take you up on that. Do I need to get the shaft to you or somewhere else? I'm gonna wait till I get the hub back on to get a more exact measurement of how much I took off instead of 3-ish inches. Thanks man,
Will

Will@Rockbottom4x4.com said:
I'll take you up on that. Do I need to get the shaft to you or somewhere else? I'm gonna wait till I get the hub back on to get a more exact measurement of how much I took off instead of 3-ish inches. Thanks man,
Will

Will, give me a shout and you can bring it down or ship it and I will get it done for you.

Andy

Back