Anybody need practice??

792.5cj5

I have no tow rig or trailer, but I have a rig. Its large and ready when you are. I'm always up for wheeling on the weekends--I just don't have a way to get there. If anyone wants to help out, it would be great. I will be happy to pay.

Thanks

Chris

My junk

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l48_1979cj5_tellico045.jpg

I've been looking for somebody willing to buy a 2-rig trailer, and I'll provide the tow rig...

trailer can be gooseneck or bumper pull...

:D

Greg

I've been looking for somebody willing to buy a 2-rig trailer, and I'll provide the tow rig...
trailer can be gooseneck or bumper pull...
:D
Greg

2-rig trailer, bumper pull? Go with the gooseneck. No question. If you are debating, then you have the capability to go goose. Like NIKE says, Just Do It

...if those seats didn't look like they wouldn't fit my wide "load" I might would take you up on it!! You need more comfy seats heh!!

Sweet looking rig dude...always glad to see more 4x4ers in Kvegas!! Might have to take you up on this sometime, sold my YJ and havent replaced it yet. So I have a tow rig and trailer but no trail rig! :D

Sam

...if those seats didn't look like they wouldn't fit my wide "load" I might would take you up on it!! You need more comfy seats heh!!
Sweet looking rig dude...always glad to see more 4x4ers in Kvegas!! Might have to take you up on this sometime, sold my YJ and havent replaced it yet. So I have a tow rig and trailer but no trail rig! :D
Sam
I'm a big boy myself--6'2''--260lb---and I fit in the seats just fine. They are pretty comfy for trail riding. So where we going this weekend?

2-rig trailer, bumper pull? Go with the gooseneck. No question. If you are debating, then you have the capability to go goose. Like NIKE says, Just Do It

mine's already got a gooseneck ball...

I'm just saying I wouldn't turn down a free two-car bumper pull trailer...:D

Greg

Tell you what, I'll loan you my trailer for the trip whereever with me driving my truck, then you loan me your jeep when we get there. But be sure to bring spare axleshafts and cut out a hole under the gas pedal.

If you don't think that will work, I'll sell you my truck and throw in the trailer.

I have to ask the obvious question...and you aren't the only one I know who's guilty of it...but why in the hell would you build something not streetable with no tow rig or trailer? You sorta put the cart before the horse.
But if you'll let me in on how you got 600hp out of a small block mopar with cast heads, running on propane, with a single mixer I presume, I may tow it somewhere. I've got goose neck set up already in the truck...find a trailer sometime I'll tow it.

While in the process of building my Jeep I got a DWI--So I don't have a DL. So I sold my tow rig and bought a house. Yes, I know I'm a dumbass. But--I don't drink anymore and I need to get on the rocks some how. In the market for a cheap tow rig and trailer now. I hope to get my DL back in a few months, but even then I have to have a damn blow tube.

Woody--not all that hard to get that kind of power out of a small block with the right parts. It's a Dodge 360 stroked to 408. Keith Black forged pistons, H-beam rods, steel crank--everything turned, polished, balance internaly and blueprinted. The heads are key to making the power--they are j-heads with oversized SS valves. Ported to the max for the best flow and everything gasket matched. Eddy intake and shorty headers and MSD sparker make it go boom. Single mixer with two regulators-one on a switch just when I need the extra power. I'll be happy to show you the power--I just got to get there first.

Chris

yeah its all in the time you take to build it rite and the know how of the builder. were building a mopar 400 rite now and will be pullin around 600 ponys without doing to much. : )

somebody pull him to galloways so he can pull all the big trucks around.

While in the process of building my Jeep I got a DWI--So I don't have a DL. So I sold my tow rig and bought a house. Yes, I know I'm a dumbass. But--I don't drink anymore and I need to get on the rocks some how. In the market for a cheap tow rig and trailer now. I hope to get my DL back in a few months, but even then I have to have a damn blow tube.
Chris

Sorry no towrig to pull ya with right now.. but I will say I am glad you learned a lesson about drinking... and I hope you do not drink and drive ever again..

Your profile says your 27, but that statement sounds like it shoulda came from a 16 year old. As Ken said glad to hear you learned your lesson.

Back