Anybody Have Crawler To Sell

obxbronco

well anybody one to sell?

i have no idea what to look for. I don't really want one to build right away (since i have no clue what i'm doing)

I've got an Axial SCX10 Honcho RTR for sale. It's the 2.4ghz version with the newer ESC with drag brake. 100% stock, all original. May have 5 hours of use at the most. All you'll need is batteries. Let me know if you're interested.

he has a thread in the misc for sale. as for me i bought a scx10 honcho, so thanks for the offers, but, i have a feeling my son is wanting something now. So i may be back in the market for one.

I have a losi comp crawler w/ all the goodies. Have radio and charger+batteries. If interested call 1-828-442-7932...Jason

I thought he meant actual crawler... lol

have you decided to sell the xr10? im interested

Honestly I have thought about it and I have around $700 in it. It makes no sense for me to get rid of it at a big loss with only 4 batteries through it and I'm not sure someone is going to be willing to pay a decent amount for it. In hind sight I should have bought a used one instead of building one but I wanted to build it myself so I knew it was all new.

Crawler

I have a brand new XR10 roller in the misc. for sale section for $150 if your interested. Still have the box and everything

Ben

Back