Any recent trail reports

Those last comments about how easy the ledge is on WW. Scratch that. Have the hook ready.

went to UNF yesterday and had an absolute blast. Only complaint I had was how hot it got late in the afternoon.I like how the trails are right now.
Man I was there yesterday. Wish I had seen ya to catch up!!

I was in a red xterra. And my buddy had a blue Lexus GX

went to UNF yesterday and had an absolute blast. Only complaint I had was how hot it got late in the afternoon.I like how the trails are right now.
I'm supposed to go this weekend. A guy that lives down the road has a 40 flat fender and his son a stock xj. I saw the weather is calling for rain and thunder showers. In my experience I'm thinking I should suggest they try for a different weekend. Neither of them have ever been "wheeling" but do play around here on private property. Thoughts?

I'm heading out Saturday morning with the XJ and new camper. Plan on finding a nice camp site off of the gravel road and spending the night. If you see my truck camper and/or my 2dr XJ say hey!

I'm supposed to go this weekend. A guy that lives down the road has a 40 flat fender and his son a stock xj. I saw the weather is calling for rain and thunder showers. In my experience I'm thinking I should suggest they try for a different weekend. Neither of them have ever been "wheeling" but do play around here on private property. Thoughts?
gotta learn sometime...

Went last Friday in the Side by side. First time there in years. Daniel and Dickey Bell have fun lines as usual but the rest is a highway.
Yep I took my wolverine x2 on some of the lines was actually pretty fun! I like URe on fridays I’m the LJ though.....

Were going camping there the 30th weekend if anyone is interested in joining. Will be at Dutch John trailhead parking lot camping, arriving Friday around 3pm.

Don’t they only get better as the season goes on? They don’t get any easier until forest service paves all of the ledges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typically. But as paved over as Dutch John and the chute were, idk if that will be good again for quite awhile. I’ll hopefully be there for the Veterans Day ride as long as I don’t break the Jeep up in PA next weekend

Bringing this back up for the new season. Anyone been yet this year? How much "paving" did the forest service do over the winter break?

Bringing this back up for the new season. Anyone been yet this year? How much "paving" did the forest service do over the winter break?
Falls dam and wolfs den are still mild.

Daniel and dicky bell are still moderate.

Back