any interest... poison spyder full width kit ???

ChrisM

didnt want to put this in the for sale section, since im not 100% on selling it and its still on my jeep... but just trying to see if anyone would have any interest in a full width conversion kit for a cj from poison spyder
its all still in pretty good condition

just let me know if anyone is interested

thanks,
chris

what do you guys think would be fair? i paid a little over $400 back when i bought it, which was too much but i guess i didnt know any better then

maybe pm me an offer that would put it in your interest level

Chris - this is the same as posting in the for sale section with no price - not allowed on this board. You can't post something for sale (in any section) with no price and ask people to make offers. Please post a price, or a Mod will delete it.

Come awn!!.. he's bouncing around ideas, trying to see if there's any market for it before he decides whether to list it or just use it for scrap metal...

good call, just wasnt thinking and didnt realize what it started to turn into

let me get some stuff figured out and ill get it posted correctly (im not sure which would be best... getting this moved this to the for sale section or getting it deleted and starting another post in the for sale section)

I would say this is a fine line....lets try to refrain in the future, otherwise chit chat will be cluttered with "interests" or posts for sale with no $ to get around the rules..

Will let this one go for now...but prob would have been better off posting for sale with a price, even if that is the $400 you paid for it and OBO.

Sam

Back