Any decent Auto Salvage lots near Asheville?

RRADFORD9ER

Just like the title says...I'm looking for a decent Auto Salvage yard around Asheville. Searching for parts for my 2000 WJ. If I can't find anything close, I can stop by the one in Rutherford Co. near RS Central HS next time I travel there for work.

Just like the title says...I'm looking for a decent Auto Salvage yard around Asheville. Searching for parts for my 2000 WJ. If I can't find anything close, I can stop by the one in Rutherford Co. near RS Central HS next time I travel there for work.

Go to http://www.car-part.com. It will allow you to search the inventories of all of the bigger salvage yards around the country for a particular part. You can base it on distance from you, price, etc.

Johnsons is across from the biltmore square mall kinda behind the hotels. Got a few parts for my 01 XJ there. I think there about the biggest around a'ville.Also Im not real sure where its at but i think theres a good sized one somewhere in Yancey county.

Johnson's is a big one but they're kinda high. B&H in Marion is good to deal with and reasonable. There's also J&T in Marion that specializes in trucks and I'm pretty sure they have jeep parts as well. Asheville Auto Parts is very reasonable. The don't have a huge inventory but might have what you need.

Johnson's is a big one but they're kinda high. B&H in Marion is good to deal with and reasonable. There's also J&T in Marion that specializes in trucks and I'm pretty sure they have jeep parts as well. Asheville Auto Parts is very reasonable. The don't have a huge inventory but might have what you need.

Thanks, thats what I was looking for!

Back