American Diabetes Association Walk

R Q

My son, Daniel Queen, is participating in the ADA walk and would really appreciate any help that you can give.
Here's his info:
Dear Friends and Family:
Recently I accepted the challenge of walking in the American Diabetes Association's Walk for Diabetes annual fund-raising event. I am involved because I believe in and support the Association's mission: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
You, too, can help by supporting my fund-raising efforts with a generous contribution. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference to the more than 20 million American adults and children who are affected by this disease, and another 40 million who are at risk for developing diabetes.
Now it's faster and easier than ever to support this great cause! You can make your donation online with a credit card just by clicking the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below.
You can learn more about the American Diabetes Association, its programs and diabetes in general at www.diabetes.org. For more information on America's Walk for Diabetes, please visit www.diabetes.org/walk.
As the number of Americans diagnosed with diabetes increases, your generous gift will help us move one step closer to finding a cure! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you updated on my progress.
With thanks,
Daniel Queen
Here's a link for an online gift: http://walk.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=3974&px=2981684
To mail a donation, make checks payable to American Diabetes Association and email me, RQ, at r_queen@bellsouth.net and I will email you an address.
Thanks,
RQ

Back