Alliance Hose & Tube, Greensboro

J.C.

Volunteer
Just wanted to give props to Billy and all the guys at Alliance HTW here in Greensboro. They are some of the nicest, most knowledgeable guys I've ever delt with. I've been running their hoses for a couple of years and I know they have done work for several of the Muddevil rigs. I stopped by Monday after I blew the ram assist fitting out of my steering box at DPG this past weekend. They had a couple of good suggestions on how to fix it and even gave me a fitting! Went home and installed the new fitting and hooked everything up, no leaks from the box/fitting but there was a small leak from the hose/fitting connection so I went back today and had them make a new hose. $11 for hose and 2 fittings, assembled while I waited, took about 5 min! No leaks now! Thanks for getting me back up and running quickly guys! If you're in the area, see them for all your brake, steering, hydraulic line and fittings!

http://www.alliancehtw.com

3012-H S. Elm-Eugene St
Greensboro, NC

336-378-9736

Billy is great to work with. He took my order over the phone, and it was exactly what I needed. Also, regular ground from Greensboro to Raleigh is next day. It was ordered on Tuseday, and it was waiting for me when I got home on Wednesday.

Billy is a great guy and does excellent work. I ran my buggy up there a week or so ago and he helped me out with plumbing it up. Excellent guy, EXCELLENT service, Excellent Quality, VERY Fair Pricing.

Give him a shout if you need anything.

Thanks again Billy.

Another Kudos for these guys.

I was in a pinch today needing 3 braided SS lines with some off the wall ends. I walked in and Jason helped me for over an hour. Since they wern't standard fair, he had to get a bit creative and use a few adapters.

Finished with a nice looking product that worked great!
Even was cool to talk to while they fabbed em up.

Then he apologized for the price, which was half what I expected.

GIVE THESE GUYS A SHOT, I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED!

Back