Affordable Interior Shop in Wilmington or Raleigh Area?

Tim88XJ

I wasn't so sure which forum to post this in, so since it’s for the tow rig here goes.

I have a 97 Dodge Ram with 302k Miles. It has factory leather seats. Well after 300k the cushion is worn and the leather is cracked in a few spots.

In all I would need to get about 4 or 5 panels replaced and something done about the cushion. While replacing it with leather would be very cost prohibitive I am not apposed to "synthetic leather" or vinyl.

I went to auto tops and interiors in downtown Raleigh as I know they do exceptional work and they quoted me a little over $300 to do the job and add some extra foam in. That is a little more than I am looking to spend. Can anyone recommend a shop in either the Wilmington or Cary area that could do this job affordably?

I have looked into seat covers, but want to keep the "leather" or similar and don’t want it to look like I have a seat cover on it.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, Tim

call elaine at "grangers upholestry 1" tell her chris that had the show car crx sent you up there...

or try "pro stitch"

they may be a little cheaper

both do top quality work

Try G & G trim
1752 Carolina Beach Road
515-4487.

Ask for Jason. he has hooked me up on a lot of work.

Tell him I sent you

Will

x2 on Pro Stitch. The boatyard I used to work at used them for all the interior work, and it looked good. They had some pretty nice cars in their shop too.

Back