$900 burning a hole in my pocket

haha ricky if that were only the case. we all know that coils are better than leafs. even girls who know nothing about vehicles know that

haha so they can run to me and be like that big ugly jeep is coming. lol

yes girls like big things... i know you havent forgotten that my last name is wood

dude you know that when it comes to attracting the chicks it all about tire size
44's and they come flocking, i might pull my exhaust and run strait longtube header downturned around campus to make sure they know im coming :driver:

ha ha, all guys think alike...

you know what they say about guys with big tires? They are compensating for something small.

screw the tires and get some skills :flipoff2:

ha ha, all guys think alike...
you know what they say about guys with big tires? They are compensating for something small.
screw the tires and get some skills :flipoff2:

I mean w/e think what you want, dont need skill when you big enough to handle the situation with far less effort ;)

yes girls like big things... i know you havent forgotten that my last name is wood

Why do you think my nick name is BigRick :driver:

And for once, ricky is right on...:flipoff2:

haha thats usually very few and far in between for ricky :lol:

but i will admit that there are a few male cheerleaders that live there so he is partially right. ricky is just mad cus there are no hot chicks in wood hall.

"bigrick"... haha please. should chase that to dickydo, but you would have to share that name with zack cus its his new name too

Back