8 lug axles front plus rear?

78cj5Guy

What can I get a set of 8 lug axles out from under that come factory with front and rear disc brakes something with leaf springs or something that all mounts can be cut off and leaf spring mounts be welded to and prefer with Manuel locking hubs On front axle front axle must be a 4wd

99-04 Super Duty's would be the cheapest and only matched factory set you'll find (that's leaf sprung). There was one guy that used a 05+ D60 and put it on leafs on a YJ, had to run a crazy wide spring perch width iirc.

99-04 Super Duty's would be the cheapest and only matched factory set you'll find (that's leaf sprung). There was one guy that used a 05+ D60 and put it on leafs on a YJ, had to run a crazy wide spring perch width iirc.

Don’t you have a out of commission super duty with perfect donor axles in your yard? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What can I get a set of 8 lug axles out from under that come factory with front and rear disc brakes something with leaf springs or something that all mounts can be cut off and leaf spring mounts be welded to and prefer with Manuel locking hubs On front axle front axle must be a 4wd

What vehicle are you putting the axles under?

Don’t you have a out of commission super duty with perfect donor axles in your yard? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, have my set of tons and another that's a customers. If i had more room I'd probably have quite a few more.

Back