465/205 setup

maulcruiser

Looking for this combo. MUST be from an 85-91 model 30/3500. I want the hydraulic bellhousing and pedals. If you don't have it all, that's ok. I'll buy it in pieces if I have to.

This stuff has fallen off the planet, apparently. I'm striking out everywhere!

How do you tell the difference in a 203/205? I know a guy that has some, but I am not sure which they are.

Attachments

• IMG_20240313_130450053_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240313_130450053_HDR.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 31
That's a 205, but from visual appearance of the figure 8 transfer case adapter I know it's the older 10 spline coupling between the transmission and transfer case. The setup I'm looking for uses a round 6 bolt pattern and has a 32 spline coupler.

This stuff has fallen off the planet, apparently. I'm striking out everywhere!
High demand/low supply.The case alone w/o the adapter will bring 6 bills.More if it has the VSS. Dont now what your budget is but if you can find it for under a grand you better buy it.That complete set up is easily $1200 +.

How do you tell the difference in a 203/205? I know a guy that has some, but I am not sure which they are.
a 205 will have three bolts in a triangle pattern on the back.Its the cover for the pin that holds the idler gear.
IMG_20240313_130450053_HDR.jpg

High demand/low supply.The case alone w/o the adapter will bring 6 bills.More if it has the VSS. Dont now what your budget is but if you can find it for under a grand you better buy it.That complete set up is easily $1200 +.
Managed to find a transmission/t-case shipped to my door for $800.

They're still out there if you're patient. Now I need to find pedals and a bellhousing.

Managed to find a transmission/t-case shipped to my door for $800.

They're still out there if you're patient. Now I need to find pedals and a bellhousing.
Curious where did you find the combo for that price? I've got a later model hydro 465 I need a 32 spline case for and haven't had much luck finding anything reasonably close to central NC or one that could be shipped at a reasonable price.

Back