44 MAGNUM OFFROAD

highcj5

just got my jeep back from bill at 44 magnum. put full width kit on my cj 5, dana 44's, yj leafs, and did some motor work for me. great guy and great prices. would highly recommend and he also has alot of knowledge on jeeps. when i finish some stuff on it that i need to work on, i will try and post some pictures. :driver: jesse :beer:

I agree. Bill is a heck of a guy and takes the time to explain what he is doing and why he does it. I never leave Bill's shop without learning something new. He just finished doing my motor swap and I couldn't be more pleased with the work and he let me help with a lot of it and I learned a lot.

Joel said:
I agree. Bill is a heck of a guy and takes the time to explain what he is doing and why he does it. I never leave Bill's shop without learning something new. He just finished doing my motor swap and I couldn't be more pleased with the work and he let me help with a lot of it and I learned a lot.

joel so how did that motor work out?

It worked great Carl! We pulled the oil pan after you left and the main bearings and connecting rod bearings looked brand new. I got the Jeep back last weekend but haven't had it off pavement yet. Got 1/4" fittings put on the A/C lines and am starting to assemble the OBA. I have all kinds of spare 4.0 parts now. :) Thanks again for the motor Carl!

Back