3XYJ Build…Tons/42s/SUA= LOW

X2. Chad you will like that cell. I actually just put my 2161 in the YJ I have now, that was originally in your jeep when I had it. The back of my heep is carrying a fuel cell, action packer, and spare tire... and does it like a champ. I really like those Arctec cell straps... I assume that's what they are?

Nope those are MarsFab mounts. Built in house by me. I may be building them to sell. I see more and more guys running these tanks and liking them so I might be able to sell a few.

Belly pan.
m_yj and 33's 006.jpg

m_yj and 33's 007.jpg

m_yj and 33's 008.jpg

m_yj and 33's 009.jpg

m_yj and 33's 010.jpg

m_yj and 33's 011.jpg

man you do good work! top notch!

Dude that's sick!! Simple, clean as hell, and really well designed. Should be stout the way you integrated the two skids. :beer:

That's some really nice work! I bet Chad is gonna have a giant goofy smile on his face everytime he drives it.

This thing is coming together nice, Chris. Trans ring should be there tomorrow, Monday at the latest! Also, dont forget about the fittings so I can get that to you asap!:beer:

Sweet I'll keep an eye out for it.

I got a lot done today, re routed the tranny cooler lines finished up the belly pan, drilled and tapped the steering box, made up the hydro lines and some other small stuff. The drag link is gonna be kinda funky on this thing. I think I'm gona have to do a couple small bends in it to clear the frame and tie-rod. Should look pretty cool, Might try to get that done tomorrow. Lots and lots of little time consuming things left to do now.

Well... not much picture worthy today just lots more little stuff. I was able to get the rear sprung under u-bolt plates made.
m_spring plates 001.jpg

m_spring plates 002.jpg

Very nice. That's the right way to do SUA. I'm excited to see this getting closer!

After hours of thought and trial and error I think I finally came up with a way to mount these shifters that Isn't gonna look completely terrible. They came from raddesigns and are built really well but there we're no provisions to mount them or fasten them together.
My camera makes the interior pictrures look like night vision.

m_chad's yj 002.jpg

Flat belly + clocked dana 300 = Floor and passenger seat mods.

m_chad's yj 004.jpg

m_chad's yj 006.jpg

m_chad's yj 007.jpg

m_chad's yj 008.jpg

Bad Ass again. Needs cup holders:)

it doesn't need cup holders. it is an automatic. steering wheel in one hand, beer in the other. :beer:

Back