39.5x13.5x16 Iroks on 8x6.5 Beadlocks

Discussion in 'Tires & Wheels' started by HANO, Aug 5, 2019.

?

Are these a good deal?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Absolutely

100.0%
  1. HANO

HANO meh.

On the Big XJ I bought a little while ago. Moved up to some 42” PBRs on Racelines and no longer need these.

Good tread. Some lug chunking as per expected. Little dry but ain’t bad. They have a few years on them. Definitely wheelable. Beadlock rings looks like the previous owner drove by Braille, but the overall rim looks fairly decent. BS around 3.5-3.75 depending upon which way I tilt my head looking at the ruler. Looks like an Allied 32-bolt Beadlock. All wheels and tires are remarkably leak free. Haven’t put air in them in 6 months and they all still had air left in them when I checked today. Soaped up the rings with dawn and they’re still bubble free. They look like hell, but this ain’t a show and shine. Buy them for your one ton JK so you don’t look like a poser. I will deliver but it’ll cost you. Expect the worst and leave mildly pleased. All tires and wheels “as is, where is”. I don’t want to see a thread about you bitching about them in the garage sub-forum :flipoff2:

They are what they are and they’ll do what you need them to do. Come take your family to the beach and bring back some gently used upgrades for the rig.

$800.00 for the four.

Price: $800——->$700——->$600
    Seller: Hano
    Sign: Capricorn
    Favorite Food: Pizza
    What I’m looking for in a buyer: Low expectations, speaks very little, punctual, willing to load them without assistance, loves dealing with cash, deals with a handshake, knows a good deal when he/she sees one
    Contact Info: PM preferred.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019 at 2:32 PM
    Paul, Jody Treadway and XJsavage like this.
  2. HANO

HANO meh.

Weekly bump and price drop. $700.00

3. grapehead

grapehead Well-Known Member

What's the DOT date stamp on them?

4. HANO

HANO meh.

You know that’s a good question. I have no clue, but I’ll take a look around lunch time today.

Van-go and grapehead like this.
  5. HANO

HANO meh.

DOT number ends in 07 on at least one of the tires. The rest should all be the same. @grapehead

6. HANO

HANO meh.

Let’s get these things gone. Tired of looking at them. 11,800 pesos +\-