2019 Jeep Gladiator

I think it looks OK, but not really great.

Love the concept of it but not sure of the real life part of it. Imagine someone driving with the top off and all the dust and dirt from the bed blowing into the cab. Also the departure angle is atrocious but everyone will try and take them on the trails.

Love the concept of it but not sure of the real life part of it. Imagine someone driving with the top off and all the dust and dirt from the bed blowing into the cab. Also the departure angle is atrocious but everyone will try and take them on the trails.
I made the mistake of picking up some hay bales in my Jeep with the top off one day... never again.

That turned out a lot better than I thought it would. A soft tonneau cover will be absolutely needed to keep shit in the bed from flying into the cab with the top off, but overall I think they hit the mark with who this thing is meant for. Hopefully a lot of the JK fans trade in and the market gets flooded with used JK's at a decent price.

I like it. Except that it will likely not come with a v-8. The Diesel is cool but those v-6's suck IMHO.

Saw post from Cappa at JP mag addressing departure angle and saying the angle is 26 degrees. Same as TRD Pro.

What is the length of the bed?

To much JK looking for me. It doesn't have any identity. Might as well be a Brute conversion. It might cost as darn much.

Wondering how long it will be before we see one built with a tube bed tied into a real cage.

I’m sure the off-road mags are drooling over the thought of a comparison/test to the other mid size trucks.

So far Stretch has the best possible out come....heavily massaged it might be unique.....I wanted a real Gladiator grill and some squared up good lines.
Looks like some vague hippy jeep with a big box piggy backing down the road.
Even I could grab an old military trailer and glue it to the existing body.

51D31430-81E1-48BE-A569-6ADA16C20976.jpeg

I'm hoping to be able to grab a diesel in a few years. I'd love a mid size pickup with a diesel. Ability to take off the doors and top are a bonus. Expensive bonus, but there aren't many new 4x4 mid size quad cab pickups that come in south of 35k. The videos I've seen make it seem like the back seat has a good bit of leg room as well.

What in the cousin fuckin west virginian bullshit is this? Done went full retard!

And it will only cost $65k, I'm sure...
Probably more like 75k for a Rubicon with a diesel I bet.

But I have more than one problem with the JT and JL models as well besides price. First they aren't going to be offered with a V8 or tons. And I've heard the drain plug on the factory axles is now directly on the bottom of the pumpkin and after a few trail rides it wants to leak. Who the hell made that decision at Jeep? Not to mention the disconnected axle shafts. No bueno homie.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Someone who went to SEMA 3 years ago and saw this kind of crap

IMG_4159.jpg
This, why else would you design such a plain blank canvas.

"BOB ROSS builders dreams....Little light bar here, Big Light bar there, touch Burnt Sienna Neon Goldfish Mangenta sprinkled all over, and some Spatula designs fender accents"

Walla' sema ready. Art for no use or reason.

Back