2017 VW GTI SE

Discussion in 'Vehicles For Sale' started by shelby27604, May 14, 2019.

1. shelby27604

shelby27604 Well-Known Member

Selling the wifes car, this was our go-to vehicle for trips and her first ever NEW car.

2.0l Tsi turbo, 6 speed manual transmission, dark blue with black interior, the SE has hill hold, sunroof, leather, heated seats, "sport mode" which seems to crank up the boost a bit. The car gets the oil changed every 3k-4k miles with Euro-spec mobil 1. I have a record log of every oil change, cabin filter, air filter, tire rotation, and gas fill-up, 2-spare filters and drain plugs included. This was going to be something we held onto for a long time, it only got premium tier-1 gas (mostly costco).

29,200 miles on the car.

***5 Months left on the bumper to bumper, 29 months / 31k miles remaining on the factory powertrain warranty.

No door dings, shopping cart scratches, only cosmetic issues would be some very light scratches that will buff out on the rear bumper from stuff getting loaded in and out of the car, and some curb rash on the wheels.

The car gets high 20's in town and as high as 40 mpg on long highway trips.

Asking $21,500 I will post pictures in the morning when the sun comes up.

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 6:28 PM
    72Rockcruiser likes this.
  2. shelby27604

pics.

Have some extras we can include (sun visor, monster mats, cargo storage bits) and I will do the next tire rotation and oil change early for the asking price.....all this car needs is a new driver.

Attached Files:

3. shelby27604

a few more pics, have more for anyone interested, or can take any specific requests.

For all you taller guys, I am 6'4" tall and I am comfortable enough to drive this car 10+ hrs. at a go, the seats ratchet up and down, and the wheel is tilt/tele, finding a comfortable position is not difficult.

Attached Files:

4. jrlowscot

jrlowscot Active Member

How many miles are on it?

5. shelby27604

29,200 miles are on it, 5yr/60k mile warranty was the original coverage.

6. shelby27604

Dug the original window sticker out.
    [​IMG]

7. Falko

Falko Well-Known Member

Super tempting. I really liked the TDi I had a few years back, but I also like driving beaters. A/C season is coming though...

First world problems.

Free bump. Maybe if I get drunk enough I'll get ahold of you.

8. shelby27604

I had a TDI years ago, loved the 48mpg until a plain jane civic cut me off in traffic, try as I might to run them down (to make them aware of their oversight).....they walked away from me, despite them being in no rush and me pushing the TDI for all it was worth.....my love of diesel cars died that day.

After DEF and fuel filters, the cost per mile is a wash.....it boils down to this.....
    0-60 in 5.7 secs. GTI
    0-60 in 9.0 secs. TDI (according to motortrend, this is slower then the golf-electric version)
    Choose wisely and cheers :beer:

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 7:38 PM
  9. shelby27604

Weekday bump, will be sold to a reseller if not sold to by Friday.