2013 wrangler sport axle questions and opinions....

You should be able to turn it off and on with the dash controls. I could on my 2011 anyway.

I guess if I was a snow flake born this century, I would need such a feature but seeing how I learned by a "3 on the tree", it screws with me and I get surprised.

I agree! My first vehicle was a 68 F100 with a 3 on the tree as well! My wife can rock one of those as well!

I have the AEV coming. Should be here any day.

Ummmmm, unsure if I lke the anti roll back feature this jeep has.Is there a way to cancel that? It's caused me to chock off a time or 3 also.

jkwranglernewrims.jpg
jkwranglernewrims.jpg

deff. looks better with the new rims and tires. The programmer came in and in measuring the tires, they aren't as tall as advertised and thats why I'm not seeing any difference in performance. The Goodyears are 29 and the Kelly's are 30.25. Still happy with

Just admit it, it rides better than your TJ did.

OMG, have I become "that" JK owner?

Yep,guess so!
Got my eye open as we speak for something to go along the sides.

Welcome to the dark side!!

Just admit it, it rides better than your TJ did.
I can't really say that. I miss the power I had with the 4.0 and 3.73 gears even with 245,000 miles. Comparing ride is a moot point with the difference of 210,000 miles.The Tj rode nice when it had 30,000 miles too. Short wheel base vehicles all ride the same. Hell for that matter, the ride between the 2 wranglers and ole Nellie Belle ain't that much different.

Back