2012 April Fools in Harlan, KY

shoope1

The event will be as follows:

Dates: March 31-April 1st
Bailey's Creek Entrance
Sycamore Camp Ground
for camping info: (606) 837-3205 - info@harlancountytrails.com

Hosted by: Harlan County Rescue Squad
Event Shirts will be sold at the entrance building.

Also new to the park is an amazing zipline, this is a must attraction to anyone that loves a rush! WE are also currently working on adding Paintball courses to the park as well.

If weather permits I will have a new trail opened up for you hardcore riders too.

You didn't buy the zipline from the guy at Carolina Adventure World did ya?
After OSHA condemned it?

Everything here is all new. their isnt anyway you could redo what they have do the the different situation we have here. trust me we are certified. WE also are putting in a kids zipline too.

That zipline looked awesome at fall crawl! I've heard the "hardcore" people would love a new trail. We've been beating on the same stuff for some time now. Harlan is still a favorite among the buggy crowd and I always thought the trail building days were a great idea. Hope the April Fools Crawl is a huge success!:beer:

Everything here is all new. their isnt anyway you could redo what they have do the the different situation we have here. trust me we are certified. WE also are putting in a kids zipline too.

Good!
I didn't think you had lost your marbles, but I was worried for a minute, Ronnie!

Back