2001 7.3 weak compared to 05 cummins

I'll take a great truck with an average motor over a shitty tuck with a good motor. 7.3 Ford > 5.9 Dodge

I really couldn't care less what anyone else drives though. My Ford is a great tow rig, it does what I need it to do and hasn't let me down yet. Having a pissing match about who has the better motor is just childish. We might as well start arguing Yota vs Jeep or something else equally stupid.

I have a small penis though so my opinion doesn't count in this thread. ;)

I never said what I own, I never got pissed either. This is a public forum, you want a private conversation do it in pm's.

I see your still have little man syndrome, it's ok I don't care what you drive or how big your e-dick really is. Your just easy to fuck with and it's been fun.

I agree with that redneckcj5guy...
You never said what you own, but i will bet its a 6.0 powerstroke, 05 or 06 model. It's easy to tell who drives a powerstroke, they are the only ones on the defense here. I just don't understand why you keep talking about a dick? What has that got to do with a cummins vs powerstroke conversation? If you don't care about what someone does or drives why would you keep arguing about it? Again if you want to to talk about dicks go ahead and start a thread cause no one but you keeps bringing the subject up here. Seems to me your the one mad since you won't let this go and move on so we can get back to the original conversation.

Keep your diesels, I will stick to my V10. Yes I am rebuidling it at 200k but I paid $6100 lifted and done!! It would take about 500k miles to break even on the mileage not counting the difference in oil changes!!

I bought a Toyota 4 Runner last week. Now I think Jeeps suck. Whatever I own is better than whatever other people own. My ranch style house is far superior to a 2 story house.
Oh yeah, almost forget...My boxers are way more capable than briefs.

Last edited:
You never said what you own, but i will bet its a 6.0 powerstroke, 05 or 06 model. It's easy to tell who drives a powerstroke, they are the only ones on the defense here. I just don't understand why you keep talking about a dick? What has that got to do with a cummins vs powerstroke conversation? If you don't care about what someone does or drives why would you keep arguing about it? Again if you want to to talk about dicks go ahead and start a thread cause no one but you keeps bringing the subject up here. Seems to me your the one mad since you won't let this go and move on so we can get back to the original conversation.

i drive a cummins everday

I drive a 1500 vulcan with a 7.3 6 speed.

I keep referring to the size of your e-dick because you feel it's so big with your cummins. (that to me is funny) Honestly, I couldn't give a rats ass what you drive or what you own or how far your mother has been ridden in a 6 tandem cabover whatever truck.

My truck is better than your truck. Nanner, nanner, nanner!!

Ok, I am done now. :D

This shit is still going on?

Real trucks have John Deere engines.....mine is better than yours.
(Whatever...new gig, new hat, new underwear...Besides JD Green looks better than Cummins Beige or Onan Green in the undy drawer)

This shit is still going on?

Real trucks have John Deere engines.....mine is better than yours.
(Whatever...new gig, new hat, new underwear...Besides JD Green looks better than Cummins Beige or Onan Green in the undy drawer)

our 3.3's are black, the 6bt's are beige. The color coordination have a meaning?

Nah...the beige is largely gone, but still held onto for "legacy" products.
The new Cummins colors are Red and Black.

I've got a brand new Cummins motor that's white.

You mean you drive a power stroke and ride a Kawasaki, not a harley? You must have a big e-vagina!

Yes, I certainly do. With all this giant e-penis my pussy really hurts badly. Fuck me, can't we all just get along? Like unicorns and fucking rainbows?

afbcdn_sphotos_b_a.akamaihd.net_hphotos_ak_prn2_1149296_4738268235190_1015417180_o.jpg

How bout this? lol This is my new pig!

Back