12ft car trailer for jeep..should work?

Most likely they won’t fit on any trailer with out moving the axles apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh lol, didn't think about that. I'll have to measure. If they do fit, would it be ok to use?

I bought new wheels and tires for my 5x10 off amazon. Only cost $120 for 2 delivered to the door ready to bolt on trailer.

Aren’t yours on a gooseneck? We’re talking about a bumper pull probably with 3500 lb axles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have all sorts. I bet the tires on the 3500# axle are still 30" tall. Tandem 3500# axles are spaced about 3ft apart, center to center. I'm betting it would fit fine... Wheel size, offset, etc is probably the bigger issue.

I just replaced all the tires on my trailer including the spare(5), for $440 installed with new valve stems. 225/75/15 load range E. I told the guys that they needed a punch card like coffee shops use, after 12 tires I have bought there this year I should be getting a free one!

Thanks guys a lot.
Tires on it are 8.5-15..they look about 30" or so (def bigger than like a 235). No fenders currently either and remember seeing about 3"or so between them. When I get home I'll post some picks. Happy eating everyone! Food is smelling good (my son is cooking and being culinary chef, whew!)

Is this trailer gonna look like the thunder dome? For some reason I picture a 32pt caged trailer for true fuller fashion!! :beer:

Is this trailer gonna look like the thunder dome? For some reason I picture a 32pt caged trailer for true fuller fashion!! :beer:
Lol lol, I'm sure there will be some kinda "fuller" touch to it haha. All my stuff has my signature on it so it seems

Back