12 Days of NC4x4 Giveaways - OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
2011 has been a big year for NC4x4! The membership continues to grow and our visibility has increased thanks in no small part to our Vendors, ECORS, 4x4Cross, Friends of Uwharrie and all the great local clubs.

To celebrate, we'd like to give something back to the members for your support and for making the board the great place that it is. We cannot do this without the help and support of our Vendors, and we're hoping this year will be even bigger than last year, which was pretty bighttp://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102565!

This is the official "entry" thread for the 12 Days of NC4x4. Starting on Tuesday, December 13 at about 9pm, we'll pick one name from this thread as the day's winner. We'll announce the winner and the prize in a separate thread. This will continue each night through Christmas Eve.

***The Rules***
1. Post once in this thread to enter. Duplicate posts will be merged. Sorry if your number changes. ;)
2. You must have been a member for at least 30 days to qualify. If you haven't been here for 30 days, you can still qualify by becoming an "orange blaze" or Vendor member.
3. You can only win once. If you win on day two, you're out for the remaining days.

The entry thread will stay open during the giveaways, so you can still enter to win even after we start awarding prizes.

Good luck to everybody and thanks for another great year!

I'm in!

Count me in

awesome! Thanks! I'm also in! Love being a NC 4x4 member! Have met some really great people from this board and have wheeled with some great people from this board! Can't wait to see what next year brings! Good luck to all!

Thanks for the chance.

SWEETNESS... thanks for all you do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back