100 pushups a day in May Challenge

If you want to keep doing them after the 30 days is up, but add in another exercise, try doing push up dumbbell rows. A couple of cheap dumbbells is all you need, and it won't really take any more time.

Dang. That looks hard enough without the weights!

If you want to keep doing them after the 30 days is up, but add in another exercise, try doing push up dumbbell rows. A couple of cheap dumbbells is all you need, and it won't really take any more time.

No

Was a little slow getting to these today. 30 were part of the warmup for the F3 workout this morning. Just got around to finished the other 70.

Made it one day.....tweaked my elbow.....bowing out until I can wipe my Arse pain free again. Getting old sucks!

Soldier on the rest of you!

Was a little slow getting to these today. 30 were part of the warmup for the F3 workout this morning. Just got around to finished the other 70.

I just now had the time to finish mine for today.

Got mine in this morning before we headed to the zoo.

Thanks for starting this challenge @VortecJeep...I've been needing to get my tail in gear. Hopefully this will help establish some healthy habits.

Thanks for jumping in. It’s definitely easier to stick to something when there is a group of others doing it too.

Awesome, didn’t realize this thread got started. Showed my son, we’re both in and we’re going to make up the 400 we missed over the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to set a good example for your son by making up those that were missed!

Day 4&5 done on a high note instead of engorging myself on chalupas and chimichangas... :lol: halfway through day 6 now with 2x25. I'll finish out this afternoon, unless I get moto at work and start pushing in my cube. If anyone asks, I'll tell them that I screwed something up and was making myself push for it. :eek:

Just finished mine for the day.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Just finished mine for day.

tenor.gif
So I have not been doing this challenge because I have an injured left shoulder. Obviously I just didn't think of the solution...

Back