100 pushups a day in May Challenge

Well, I didnt make 100, but I got 40. Shooting for 50 today.

Day 2 check, for those playing along at home switch up your hand position from directly under your shoulders with your elbows next to your ribs to a progressively wider position. Also, you can go inward and make a diamond shape between your thumbs and pointer fingers. Changing hand position will work a large range of muscles.

5 so far today. Every time I lay in the floor, someone crawls on my back. 4 year old at home, ladies at work, police at the changing room in Target. A guy just can't win!

Finished the other two sets of 20 last night I owed. Was trying so hard not to laugh, because my daughter was standing over my head and every 2nd or 3rd one, I'd get a "peekaboo!" followed by hysterical laughter. :lol: No worries, got 'er did with good form too.

My titties hurt today! But a good hurt!
That's what I was gonna say. :lol: Got my first 50 in for the day this morning. I'll knock the rest out this afternoon.

50 before work will knock out the other 50 when I get home.

Edit: day 3 complete. 50 more while I was waiting on chops and asparagus from the grill

Last edited:
If you want to keep doing them after the 30 days is up, but add in another exercise, try doing push up dumbbell rows. A couple of cheap dumbbells is all you need, and it won't really take any more time.

Back