$10 a night!

Your Hot Dog Guy!

We're in Florida Grande RV Resort in Webster, Florida this week and paying only ten bucks a night! Level concrete site with patio,50amp, swimming pool(82*water), with two pool tables Etc. If anybody might be in the area you should take advantage of this. Motorhomes only.

Sorry but there are a lot of campgrounds across the country that are motor homes class A only. Some even restrict as to 40ft - 45ft only. The Tamp Super Show is where you can load up on special deals in CG's in Florida. Where we are now we're looking at reserving for next year from September - April for $400 a month and that's everything included. We'll just leave the coach here and drive the toad home for the holidays and stay in a hotel. We can be in WS in 8 hours. The ten a night is good for seven days. There are several that offer a month for $700 and you get a free month with it. We've been coming to Fl. for seven years and have sorta figured things out with help from our friends. You can be smart or spend $140 a night if you're just stupid. There's a lot of sites at Camp Wilderness in Disney for over $100 a night! We're not on vacation.....we live here now and that makes a huge difference!

Last edited:
My trailer has two motors in it.

Pretty sure that makes it a Class A.

My trailer has two motors in it.

Pretty sure that makes it a Class A.
I don't understand what the motors has to do with it.

Motor home

guess we're out with our lowly 2012 popup too, snobs

Im good then...My new Motorhome!

Back