06 cummins programmer

bottomland4x4

i just bought an 06 dodge mega cab with the cummins and i am thinking of getting an edge programmer. the juice with the monitor. anyone tried one on here? i really dont care to race the truck i just want more power for towing and to help with fuel economy. dont really care about the black smoke either, i think the smoke is not necesary.
i also thought about banks, but i dont really need alll the uses of the pda. i like how the edge will have all the egt, boost and trans temp gauges. what is everyone running on there dodges?

I got a bully dog tri dog with the outlook monitor on my 06 dodge. It shows boost, 2 egt gauges, rail pressure, mph, trans temp, pretty much whatever you want. I have stock, tow, performance and extreme. The extreme setting is crazy larry which you can no longer get, but you can still up date it. I am very pleased with mine. I am looking to sell the whole setup which is bully dog tri dog, outlook monitor, and pillar support for the outlook monitor. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

diablo predator keep it on the tunes below 100hp and your trans or clutch will thank you.

I have Banks on mine. Six gun, air intake, manifold, and PDA. Great system with a lot of power. The PDA really just allows you to monitor your truck more closely. Temps, times, and everything else to think of. Kinda procey for the whole setup, be ready for about $1500 or more.

Be very careful your trans will not like alot of power. But if you work your trans, you can lay the "HOT" tunes to it. If you need a trans guy pm me. I run my 07 dodge, auto, edge on the hot unlock code, intake, cold air kit, and lift pump with no problems and it even pulled to Moab and made it up Vail Pass on level 4 towing the buggy without downshifting. Be very careful with your tranny its the week link in the Dodge.

thanks for all the input here guys, i am still looking and researching it. there is a guy on ebay from chapel hill that has some good prices on diesel performance products, anybody here know of him?

Smarty is the best programmer for the cummins.you could go smarty and the n stack it with aedge comp

Agreed.

A smarty junior would be perfect for you. 40 70 and 100 horse settings, and will actually run cooler egts than stock (sounds crazy, but i promise its true). Keep it on 40 or 70 and be smart, and the trans will do ok.

I have the Edge Juice/Attitude combo on my '99. It works great on my truck.

I've never heard of Rudy's performance. In all honesty, Everyone is locked down to about the same pricing!
If I can help Explain the tuner's give me a call or pm me!

PS...Most wholesalers are no longer carrying banks due to poor customer service, Declining quality and high prices!

Back