04 chevy 2500 HD

Mine caught on fire..
25,XXX miles. The electrical box overloaded and burst into flames.
But other than that, I loved that truck!

water pump to block gaskets leak .

exaust manifold to block bolts pop off and leak out the gasket .

evap vent solinoid goes bad and makes a p0440 code for the check engine light.

top 3 i know of from my years working on them.

They seem to be pretty reliable. I'd do a basic trans service with fluid/filter drop the pan take a look. Fill with new DEX6

140 amp alt. upgrade. Something to keep in mind if you need to replace the alt. If it doesn't have it already, but for about the same price you can put in the 140A alt. Just requires a different size belt.

i have an o2, i love mine! If you plan on pullin up to mtn city just hold it to the floor about 5 miles outside of north wilksboro on 421 and dont let out till boone.

I know its a bit out there but what size stock tires come on the 2500? my cousin has a set he was going to give me and I was just wondering...

I know its a bit out there but what size stock tires come on the 2500? my cousin has a set he was going to give me and I was just wondering...

245/75/16

here it is..... runs great, drove it to raleigh today from wilmington..... cruised 80 like a champ...... but that kinda made the gas needle run from the "Full" line...:driver::rolleyes: haha i figured it would tho..... no big deal!! i'm happy with it!.
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e50_jeepin1995_newtruck.jpg

Back