Lots of interesting news today

he should of got his teeth knocked out on the toilet bowl and a swirly, till he drowned.
well teh good news is if he spends any time in lockup and his MO gets around, more karma is likely to come

I don't know which is more ludicrous - Musk's claims of a 9 second 1100 hp car, or the fact that CNN felt it was necessary to explain what "going plaid" means.
Elon Musk promises $25,000 Tesla and says Model S 'Plaid' is coming soon - CNN
"Ludicrous". I see what you did there :D
And sub-9 seconds is ambitious, but they are already capable of 10.8 seconds bone stock with the P100D dual motor version, so a third motor should easily push it under the 10 second barrier. Only issue is that pretty much every track requires a legit full cage for anything sub-10 second.

Only for the second and subsequent runs. ;)
That was exactly our experience last year on the HRPT.

Helmet and fire suit required if fast than x.xx or greater than xxx mph.

Never got to run twice.

"What? Holy cow, I have no idea it would be in that range. That's great. Well see ya later."

Only for the second and subsequent runs. ;)
I agree completely with your sentiment, but a true 9 second production car is gonna be well known in those circles. Maybe with a debadged version you could get a run in. But then what? "Ok guys, swap the cage in so we can run again!" :(

What an idiot. I wonder if he realizes how much of California's electricity comes from out of state via fossil and nuclear?
California imports the most electricity from other states; Pennsylvania exports the most - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Why California Keeps Having Blackouts
California's Growing Imported Electricity Problem
"California now imports 33% of its electricity supply from fast growing neighbors"
It's worse than that. Diablo Canyon provides power to 3MM people, and they're trying to shut it down. There's no plan to replace it.

They can’t even power what they do have without rolling blackouts

Back