I quit!

GotWood

Sayer of Fact
Well it's official I'm out of the full time hardwood flooring business! I'll be starting my new full time job in mid February as an Engineer for Maiden Fire Dept! Just got word today to be in HR Friday! I'll still be doing floors on my days off but it will no longer be my main income!

Well it's official I'm out of the full time hardwood flooring business! I'll be starting my new full time job in mid February as an Engineer for Maiden Fire Dept! Just got word today to be in HR Friday! I'll still be doing floors on my days off but it will no longer be my main income!
Congrats brother! Heres to a wonderful career:beer:

Congratulations!

New screen name Lesswood?

Congrats dude..

Follow your heart and the money will flow ...

Last edited:
So did you tell the old boss what an asshole he is, and give him the finger?

... wait, i don't want to hear the answer about the fingering part.

Congrats!! Great job to have.

Stupid question I know...but I'll ask anyway. How computerized have the pump panels gotten? Or all they all still mostly knobs and handles and gauges.

Had no idea the fire department used trains. :beer:Congrats!

Back