Lots of interesting news today

The Obama administration decided that any blue line stream was a federally controlled body of water. This reverses that decision.
so, like, giving property owners their rights back over streams/creeks running through their property for dam/hydro electric purposes? One reason I was happy the creek in my property edge wasn't on my property - not my responsibility regardless of law if it wasn't mine.

so, like, giving property owners their rights back over streams/creeks running through their property for dam/hydro electric purposes? One reason I was happy the creek in my property edge wasn't on my property - not my responsibility regardless of law if it wasn't mine.

Requiring you to get federal pollution reviews for using pesticides or fertilizer if you have a blue line stream on your property.

Keep in mind that Obama tried to put this in place in 2015, but it has been tied up in litigation ever since and was never implemented. Rescinding it was one of the first things Trump did, it just took a few years to unwind the policy.

Rip kobe. Very ironic timing.

Reaganomics?

Attachments

• IMG_20200130_213530300.jpg
    IMG_20200130_213530300.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 140
Back